Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Leap Year, 2016

This week was the busiest week of my mission so far. We taught an insane amount of lessons! I love having a car, we get so much more work done and it is way easier to stay in contact with our investigators. This week started kind of interesting with my first ever district meeting. It was kind of a bomb but it was still a good experience. Everyone got there late and so we started late. Then some things took longer than I expected so I didn't get through everything but the part we did get through was great! I have talked to a lot of district leaders and they all say their first one is the worst one so it's all on the up and up from here! haha. It was still a good experience though so don't worry. We kept teaching Anthony's cousin Devon and he is now on dater to be baptized on March 19. I am quite sure it will happen. We are teaching them a lot and he has come to church for the past couple weeks. I really want to stay in contact with them for a long time because the family has changed for the better so much in the last 8 weeks. Church yesterday was a great success, we had an investigator surprise us and come to church. we were so chocked but in a good way. A member of the temple presidency spoke and Tony really liked the talk. Thank goodness for the speakers! Sorry for the short letter but It was actually a super good week! I love you all!

Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment