Wednesday, March 16, 2016

January 4, 2016 - Transfers!

Well this week was full of excitement! We were supposed to go to do an exchange with Flin Flon but our truck was still in the shop so we didn't do an exchange then. On Tuesday we went to Nelson House because our truck was "fixed". I think it is only working because it isn't cold any more but who knows. Then we spontaneously decided to do our exchange that night. We hustled out to Ponton and then Elder Bloemart and I went to Flin FLon and Elder Timms came here with Elder Low. The exchange was really good! The work in Flin FLon is on fire! They actually just brought in a second set of missionaries because there is so much going on! The rest of the week was really good! We were preparing for transfer calls so I said "goodbye" to a lot of people with the probable chance that I am leaving. That was really sad! New years eve was great! We went to Boston Pizza with a sister in the ward and then had a fondue! It was super fun and almost like home! New years day was also pretty good as it was Elder Low's birthday. His Mom had ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut here and called Sister Hinds who called us and had us go pick it up for free. That was super nice! Just one of the benefits of serving in Canada. We were supposed to get our transfer call on Saturday but I guess they wanted to delay it a bit and build the suspense so instead we got an email today! More to come on that later. Church was really good but we still don't have a branch President! I believe the Stake President is coming up next week to call one but the question is will I be here?? I bore my testimony yesterday because I thought that there was a good chance it would be my last Sunday. We had a really good day and saw a lot of people. We also went to the Basallos for a feast again! I love it there. Today we got the news on transfers! I am going to be ___________. I'll tell you later ;)
Love you all

Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment