Tuesday, April 4, 2017

March 27/17 - Mawage is what bwings us togevar today

Shout out to Parker for getting super engaged this week. It is so crazy, i think I am suffering from replacement syndrome now haha. Just kidding but for real Congrats Parker and Brooke. I am happy for you!

This week was full of fun. We again did not get to spend as much time as I would have liked out proselyting but that is just kind of the reality of working closely with President. Monday night we got lunched a few times so we got to do some finding. We found a lot of good potential investigators this week and I think that the work will pick up in the coming weeks. Tuesday was the North Zone Conference so we had to head up there early to make sure hat the technology would work and that the meeting would run smoothly. President was in interviews so we were kind of in charge of getting things ready. The Zone Conference went well. Elder Wright and I gave a portion on the attribute of Obedience. There is a misconception that obedience is situational. The scriptures teach otherwise. In 1 Nephi 2:3 we learn that it was because Lehi had the attribute of obedience that he was able to obey. He did not need to decide then and there to obey the commandments, that decision was made long before. No matter what anyone tells you that verso of scripture is not redundant. Anyways we trained before lunch. (this part not for the blog) During lunch President Craig approached Elder Wright and I and asked us to help with a situation developing with some missionaries. President Craig is a stud. I don't know how he can just stay at a Zone Conference and give training on revelation while knowing full well that there is a situation that is stressful going on. So we missed the afternoon of ZC to go work on that. 

Wednesday was South ZC. We stayed for the whole thing and it went well. We gave the same portion at that ZC. I have enjoyed studying obedience in preparation for that. After the zone conference we exchanged with the North ZL. I had Elder Bingham here in Waverley with me. We tracted a lot on Thursday. 

Friday morning we were out in Brandon for a Zone Conference and as it always does the technology decided to take the day off so that added some unprecedented annoyance. I have learned a ton about technology since serving here in Waverley but I still wish I was born in the stone ages so I would not have to worry about electronics haha. Our obedience portion went well. We concluded it each time with the video on LDS.org called The Arabian Horse. It was a good time. Saturday was full of finding.

Sunday was good. We had Emmanuel Aidogie come to church. hopefully we can reset his baptismal date soon. 
Love you all

Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment