Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Visit to the Regina Temple

Sorry for not letting you know about no P-day on Monday. We were informed that P-day would be Wednesday instead because we got to go to the temple!!!!!!!!!!! It was so good! For most missionaries in this mission they are lucky to go once in the full two years but I got to this morning so that was great! This past week was very busy. We taught more lessons this week than we have in any other week since I have been here. We taught 19! I had the opportunity to go on an exchange with the zone leaders last thursday! I was with Elder Omer who is from Moappa valley Nevada! Exchanges are always so great because it throws in someone who is a little different and may have some different ideas and techniques. We taught 5 lessons that day and I was able to learn so much! He is most missionaries prediction to become the new Assistant to the president this transfer but I hope no because I like him and don't want him to leave regina. He is super similar to me and we got along great! I think he would be my choice of companion if I got to choose, one of the main reasons is he is willing to go on runs in the mornings and he is fast! I haven't yet had a companion willing to run in the morning. I didn't even like running before but it is hard to stay active so I want to run everyday but can't because I can't leave my companion. I also got the chance to do another exchange this monday with Elder Elwood who is one of the Elders in my district. I get the chance to work with him in his area and see how things are going. He goes home in 6 weeks so he has a lot more experience than I do but It was still great to help him with the area he is in. On Sunday I was super excited because One of our investigators named Tony came to church and stayed for all 3 hours. He LOVED it! He said it was the best Sunday he has had in a long time! He is doing so well. On Monday when I was on exchanges with Elder Elwood in Lewvan area Elder Kiriaka and Elder Bennett worked in our area and they taught Tony with Brother Dusty Orr who recently moved from Lethbridge. Brother Orr and Tony get along great and apparently the lesson went fantastic. 

Something I have realized more and more is how every day time seems to speed up. I have now been with Elder Kiriaka longer than I was with Elder Birchall or Elder Low but it does not seem like it. We receive transfer emails this Monday and I'm 99% sure we will be separating but I don't know who is leaving. I want to train again! Easter was great on the mission and my testimony grew so much especially with going to the temple this Morning. i know that Jesus really did die for each of us and that we can return to live with God!
Love you all!

Elder Stewart


The District-
Elder Bennett, Elder Kiriaka, Sister Kearl, Sister Carullo, Sister Osborn, Sister Lau, Elder Stewar, Elder Elwood

The District plus Zone Leaders

Exchange with Elder Elwood

Regina Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment